Re: [NTLK] Can NCU be made to sync with Palm Desktop?

From: Michael Blazer (m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 09:19:09 PST

Quoting "Berthe M. Willumsen" <bmw_at_biobase.dk>:

> Directly, I mean?
>
> I can sync to Claris Organizer (runs in Classic), export in Claris
> format and import into Palm Desktop which runs in OSX. But Claris and
> Palm Desktop are so alike, I was wondering if some of you clever
> geeks had made an version of something that would make NCU stuff
> information into Palm Desktop files directly?
> --
> Berthe
> Denmark, MP2100

Hi Berthe,

I *think* I remember using an OS9 version of Palm Desktop running in Classic to
directly open Claris Organizer files created by NCU, without the export/import
steps that you mentioned. Don't know if that would still work with the OS X
version. (Maybe not -- sounds too good to be true ...)

Michael

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html