Re: [NTLK] Some Project Ideas for Idle Hands

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 24 2004 - 15:11:42 PST

Do those two packages by any chance interfere with each other? I
installed the SmartDog app (demo only) a while ago, didn't really know
anyone around with a Palm and just put the who thing on the brain's
back-burner. Then I downloaded the relevant items from 40hz, and then
discovered that a guy I work with has a Palm. I tried doing text
transfers and so forth, but the only thing that worked was phone
numbers.
If they do interfere with each other, which parts should I remove? I'm
not even sure what the Smartdog parts are called...

--
Yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again. -Robert Heinlein
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html