Re: [NTLK] NewtCLOCK - speaking clock

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 18:35:30 PST

> Frank, Maybe you could take a look and help him
> release a english version?
> Sounds like a very nice idea.

I agree. As a matter of fact I had a chance to look
at it a couple of times before you all even knew it
existed ;-))
To the best of my knowledge localization is planned
for the next version...

Andreas developed NewtClock, by the way, on an OMP.
Believe it or not. Now is the time to clap your hands.
Developing for OS 1.x is a pain in the proverbial if
you know how easy things would be if the application
was 2.x only. NewtClock worked flawlessly when it was
tested for the first time on a (my) 2100.

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html