Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple, Design and "Different" (Was: "Where would Newton would be today)

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 18:00:02 PST

OK, honestly. I am sorta getting tired of this thread. Thank god I was
not checking this on my Newton I would want to kill myself.

Jared - You have some very good spirit behind your views but you really
need to study up on both past and current events and circumstances.
Being well intentioned but poorly informed is a big trap to get stuck
in. If you want get some more information on something or carry on a
dialog about how things have progressed, drop me a line off list.

Everyone Else - Can we move on now to something that will be more
helpful to the world?

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html