Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple, Design and "Different" (Was: "Where would Newton would be today)

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 13:36:13 PST

On Feb 23, 2004, at 12:16 PM, Jared Bland wrote:
<snip>
>> Wait, you were like 10?
>
> Yes, does that mean I hadn't a brain?
> <snip>

Sorry man, I in no way meant to trivialize or demean your comments.
It's just a goof for me, because I am SO OLD.

I graduated from college in 1984...

Now all the older people can harass me for my youthful exuberance.

I think your comments are very well thought out and written also.

You obviously have a lot more going on then many 60 year old I know.

Hopefully Apple is able to stun us with breakthrough new designs and
smooth running softwares for years to come...
Marty

PS Panther runs excellently here as well as for 50+ installs I have
done for my customers.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html