Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple, Design and "Different" (Was: "Where would Newton would be today)

From: Chris Edwards (wenchris_at_gotadsl.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 13:32:02 PST

I have only had KP when I fitted a non apple pioneer 106, other than
that I have had a few unexpected quits with non 10.3 apps, I have to
look for a wintel laptop and they are not cheaper than Apple but there
are reams of faulty ones, tiny and time seem to last just past their
first year, my old 3400 is at uni with my nephew and is fine, the roof
leaked over an old lc, it was plugged in but not on, when dry it
worked!! even Apple cases come apart with style, Apple is still in
front of the crowd
Chris Edwards
England

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html