Re: [NTLK] NewtSync and iCal

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 12:04:57 PST

So Roman, when it worked with nSync and iCal for you, how did you connect?
In terms of entries in your calendar, what types of entries do you have?
And is it the connection which has turned sour? Is it the same type
of connection?
As the archives will show, this this has frustrated me as well.
Berthe

--
Berthe
Denmark, MP2100