Re: [NTLK] newton shortage projected

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 23:00:00 PST

on 2/22/04 6:44 PM, L A GREEN at lagoff11_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> NAME of the package or link might help in a faster search. lol there are alot
> of bd in there.
>
> LAG
> Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net> wrote:
> on 2/18/04 4:06 PM, L A GREEN at lagoff11_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> I THOUGHT that i had made an avi bd of this picture......give me a day or 2.
>
> Well, somebody did! I've got it on my Newton! :-) Check on UNNA first...

Boy, make me work!!! I'll tell you.... ;-)

The name of the package on my Newt is "Cold Deat hands" I don't know the
package name on the server, unfortunately... I no longer have it on my HD.
When the cartoon first came out, somebody quickly made the package, and
posted it on their private web site. I grabbed it from there. I don't
remember who that was, however.

Gads!!! It's not on UNNA!!! I couldn't find it!...
So, I guess we need to make a new backdrop... No guarantees, but I'll try to
get to it today. I've got the original graphic on my hard drive, and will
try to make a backdrop image out of it. No guarantees, however. My car died
this weekend, and I have tons of stuff to do without having to take it in to
the shop... :-(

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland