[NTLK] Birthdays app?

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 06:32:08 PST

Hi all

Anyone know of a simple app that will allow you to list birthdays through
the year in one Notes or Works document, and which will then automatically
allocate them to Dates so they appear in their ad infinitum (or even a
reminder seven days before the actual date)?

My wife's telling me she always remembers the birthdays, and I'd like to use
the Newt's capabilities so I do to, but don't fancy having to enter each one
individually on each specific date every year ... :(

Any recommendations?

Russ, UK

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html