Re: [NTLK] QuickFigurePro

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 01:55:07 PST

Jon

After reading the calculations pdf file I get the impression that it's meant
for an emate and a keyboard is necessary to use it. I have HWRworks
installed and HWR seems to work in NW word processor and QFW but nothing
seems to work in the calculations area. Am I right re the need for a
keyboard? TIA

Cheers

Tony
Christchurch