Re: [NTLK] Mail V 'survey'

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 14:07:20 PST

I freeware app for this would rock. More Folders has never come across
as all that refined for being commercial software. For instance I can't
change the hierarchy of my folders without deleting and refiling
things. It would be nice to have an app that allowed for moving
directories/folders just like one does with outline levels. While
HyperNewt does allow directories which gets beyond the 12 folder limit,
those directories are only available within Notes. I would love to have
nested folders in a range off applications.

So any freeware nested folder app? Or is anyone willing to donate their
weekend to it?

I hope no one is mad for me not wanting to pay for More Folders, but
honestly, $20? I mean Dashboard is what $25? Dashboard has about 25
times the functionality and refinement of More Folders, making the cost
of the former easy to justify and the cost of the latter very difficult
to justify ...

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html