Re: [NTLK] -48022 and No Dates

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 10:58:50 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: David Abramowitz
Date: Thursday, February 19, 2004 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: [NTLK] -48022 and No Dates

I completed a sync using NewtSync and the plugin AddressSyncPlus. All
seemed to go okay, then at the end of the sync, I brought up Names on
my Newt, and it said something to the order of "New birthdays have been
added in the address book, do you want to add them to Dates?" To which
I answered "yes" and thus my problem. Dates is now big time fouled. I
will contact the author, and see if there's something he suggests.
Otherwise, yes, it's brainwipe time. Again.
Hmm interesting. If you know which birthdays are new and were added go into
names and delete them from there and see if that works. If not then I would
say get a soup editor and wipe that soup. A soup editor *should* bypass
that error and delete the soup. SoupKitchen will do it, as will Newttools
(both should be on Unna but SoupKitchen is shareware and will only work for
30 days without registering, but that is certainly long enough to see if it
gets you out of this mess).

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html