[NTLK] [OT] managed to delete sent mail and drafts

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 16:38:23 PST

hi gang...

in my efforts to prepare for mail V, i switched to IMAP and deleted my
POP account in mail.app in panther. i first copied my entire inbox to
local (on my mac), but unfortunately i forgot "sent mail" and "drafts".
is there any way i can restore this? im absolutely clueless and at the
same time i know this information should be somewhere at my HD, even if
invisible.

please send me a msg off list if you can help!

/ ®

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html