Re: [NTLK] Vancouver BC NUG

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 22:44:59 PST

* Ted Ramsden <tramsden_at_shaw.ca> [29 Jan 2004 11:05]:
> Just wondering how many LowerMainland Newton users are on the list, and
> wondering if they would like to get together ?!?!

So just to bring this 3-week-old thread back to life... based on the
in Vancouver/Lower Mainland. Probably more, but that's who responded.

I think getting together would be a great idea. Finally I'll meet
somebody who doesn't say "that's awfully big for a palm pilot"... :-)

To plan the first meet, should we take this off-list so the
non-Vancouverites don't get bored with us, then just announce to the
list when we're going to meet in case any newtoneers from Vancouver and
environs missed this thread?

And if there's already an off-list discussion about a meet, please CC me
on it!

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project