Re: [NTLK] Consensus from ATA Users

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 07:23:53 PST

Good point Jon,

But the same issue would apply if your laptop was your main machine. I
think the idea of the OQO is brilliant, I think it may be the future of
computing, well for domestic users anyway. For me the thought of always
having my entire machine with me, is awesome. If that baby had OSX I
would buy it no question.

Finally I don't think the fact that some ex Apple people are involved
is a dirty little secret, well it's not a secret because we know about
it. OQO actively promote the fact that ex Apple worked on this project
so it doesn't appear to be anything dirty about it. Or am I missing
your point?

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130

PS. Artur should be getting his new toy soon. Cool another Mac user.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html