Re: [NTLK] My recently working eMate

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 18:01:58 PST

You can connect physically with an interface cable from the eMate (an Apple
mini-din to serial) connected to a serial-USB adapter. Check the FAQ or the
list archive and you should get the info you need.

You can also connect via ethernet (if you have a supported ethernet card to
put in your eMate) or wirelessly (if you have an AirPort card in the iBook
and the appropriate wireless card in your eMate).

Check the FAQ for the software needed to connect to the iBook. I use Newton
Connection Utilities to connect to mine.

Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html