Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] macworld 04 pix

From: Josh Ormsby (ormsby_at_bluefinrobotics.com)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 12:26:36 PST

GE

There is some kind of Update that I keep getting warnings about, and it says
in BOLD "backup your hard drive before installing this update". I just have
no place to send all that junk on my drive while I install the patch, and I
never have received a good description of what the problem is .?.?

Josh