[NTLK] Oh Happy Day!

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 13:52:55 PST

Our IT guy just dug up a mint looking MP2000 from down in our production
studio today. And I just bribed him $20 to take it off his hands. Turns
out the video guys had been using it with Shotlogger for filming
commercials, it still has the software and some of the EDLs on it.
Sadly, though, the hardware is missing. :-( But, the screen is
immaculate. :-)

So, does anyone know if there are any upgrade kits/parts available to
make this thing an honest to goodness UMP2100?

Thanks,
Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html