Re: [NTLK] Goodbye and Farewell

From: Johannes Spielhagen (gottjott_at_gmx.de)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 11:32:28 PST

> What about your mostly used 2100, does it need a home? I would be
> willing to
> find a place for it to call home again...

Paul, you can bet I'll never give the remains of my Newton 2100 away
(and also the lots of accessories I own ;-), from Keyboard to
PrintPack-cable etc. only to be boasting). Actually I thought of buying
a new 2100, but what I really like with the tungsten T3 is the
possibiltiy of exchanging nearly all kinds of data and not at last the
size. Ah yes, and the Hot Sync.

But who knows, if Apple would make a new handheld, I'd be one of the
first to buy one.

Bye, Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html