Re: [NTLK] newton shortage projected

From: Zwerling (mail_at_zwerling.ns.ca)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 07:43:56 PST

Anil,

You're right. Those who stop using their Newtons usually sell them.
(Why anyone would stop using a Newton, though, is another question,
don't you think?) This is a "can take it with you" problem. What we
need to mobilize against is any movement to use Newtons to communicate
from beyond the grave. There are real issues of battery life, wireless
cards, etc. - not to mention the software availability problems. I
found no seance packages during a search of UNNA, for instance.

Regards,

Stephen Zwerling

MP100, MP130

Nova Scotia, Canada