Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newtendo 0.3

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 06:54:04 PST

OMG i used to play master blaster for hours. are you trying to get me in trouble at work for not putting my newton down? ty ty ty. now i have a real and good reason to try newtendo out. hats off to ya. keep up the good work.

LAG

Eagan Rackley <eagix_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi All,

I'm sorry to keep announcing, but I figure any time I work 7 hours in a
row on a feature update, I get to make an announcement, yes? :) Maybe, not.

Anyway, I just got mapper 1 games working too, and I've put up a
passworded zip file containing my current set of roms. If someone will
please put that zip up on a page where it can be downloaded, that'd be
terrific.

The new mapper supports a -lot- of the popular titles, including:
Dragon Warrior
Bubble Bobble
Zelda (no saving of SRAM, once you close the game data is gone)
Zelda 2 (no saving of SRAM, once you close the game data is gone)
Blaster Master
and Kid Icarus are just a few that I've tested.

If someone is willing to donate a Newton Keyboard to the project, that
will be my next todo item.