Re: [NTLK] OT Palm dropping support for mac

From: Zachery Bir (zbir_at_urbanape.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 06:28:46 PST

On Feb 16, 2004, at 11:46 PM, Ed Kummel wrote:

> If you think paying double the price for a song that
> has 1/10th (or even less)the quality of the original
> CD...then yeah...anything iTunes related is a smart
> idea....for the company collecting the cash!

*You've missed the point entirely*

The point is, I can carry 8,000+ songs in my pocket. I don't care how
much quality you audiophiles think I'm losing, I'd like to see you
carry 8,000+ songs worth of CDs or LPs around with you.

I listen to my iPod in the car mostly (where normal road noise would
negate *any* benefit of having higher sound fidelity), or at home while
I'm tooling around or at parties, neither of which place demands any
superior quality.

Zac

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html