Re: [NTLK] ZHPatch:DPR error

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 10:56:28 PST

on 16/02/04 13:13, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> On 16-feb-04, at 18:40, Berthe M. Willumsen wrote:
>> 'An error occurred activating the package "ZHPatch:DPR". It may not
>> work with this system.
>> Contact the software publisher for for further information (Part 0,
>> Type auto)'
>>
>> Anyone see any reason for the errormessage?
>
> Most of the time this means that the patch loaded after the package for
> which it's meant, might still work fine (I would try first)
> Otherwise put NetHopper internal and the patch on your card.

Hrmmm, for a patch to work, the original package has to load first, or there
will be nothing for the patch to... patch!

-Laurent.

Blue Screen of Death n.: [common] This term is closely related to the older
Black Screen of Death but much more common (many non-hackers have picked it
up). Due to the extreme fragility and bugginess of Microsoft Windows,
misbehaving applications can readily crash the OS (and the OS sometimes
crashes itself spontaneously). The Blue Screen of Death, sometimes decorated
with hex error codes, is what you get when this happens. (Commonly
abbreviated BSOD.)
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html