Re: [NTLK] How does one access the Internet?

From: Graham, David (dkg_at_enact-online.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 08:19:59 PST

> I've used Earthlink since purchasing my Newt in '98. Great ISP.
>
> Tony Vernier

Anyone recommend an ISP in the UK to use with the Newton?

Dave

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments.
Instead, please email it back to the sender and then immediately permanently delete it.
enact Conveyancing Limited (registration No: 4702946) trading as "enact Direct Legal Solutions" is regulated by the Council of Licensed Conveyancers. Registered Office : PO Box HK3, David Street, Leeds, LS11 5QJ

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html