[NTLK] Error message mystery

From: Matthew Middlebrooke (machead118_at_applelinks.net)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 19:32:25 PST

Concerning your problem--
I had a similiar incident w/ my MP2100, I tapped a button
in avi's backdrop on my newt and got a card error. I
attempted a reboot and my newt totally bit the dust.
Everytime I would reboot it, it would show the startup
screen and promply shut off (in the middle without
activating my packages) and reboot again, doing the same
thing described above. Luckily, I just bought it from a guy
in Calif. via ebay and he took it back and replaced the
motherboard and my newt is happy again:)
All this to say BACKUP your stuff and see if a hardware
reset will solve your problem.

--Matthew
The Think Different Store
http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com/