[NTLK] Landware

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 11:29:27 PST

FYI

Cheers

Tony
Christchurch
New Zealand

-----Original Message-----
From: c l i n t o n [mailto:clinton_at_landware.com]
Sent: Monday, 16 February 2004 5:43 a.m.
To: Tony Kan
Subject: Re: Newton software

Hi Tony,

> Is it possible to leave a message somewhere on your home page that invited
> Newton Users to email orders for your NOS software
As an ongoing service to the newton community we have decided to keep the
following URL active (www.landware.com/newton) to facilitate orders of
newton products into the foreseeable future.

The spec sheets for the products have been removed and we will not have any
links to it from our home page. However if anyone still wants to order a
newton product from us they can do so using the page at the above mentioned
URL.

Hope this helps

Regards

clinton

Vice President, LandWare, Inc.
Voice: (201) 261-7944 Fax: (201) 261-7949
690 Kinderkamack Rd,
Suite 101 Oradell, NJ 07649, USA
http://www.landware.com

Bringing innovative solutions