Re: [NTLK] Student Question

From: David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Feb 15 2004 - 08:53:09 PST

Well, I am now thinking the answer is no ... I just got the QT150 from
a buddy about a week ago, sorta a here, this is worthless but you may
find it fun sorta gift.

I installed Tibet, plugged in my QT150, opened it, selected demo mode.
It tries to talk to my camera and reports a communications error, lens
open or camera in rec. mode. I tried it with both the lens open and
shut, nothing either way.

David

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html