Re: [NTLK] Texas NUG

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 11:08:27 PST

Nate-

Wait, you used to use BE as well? Come on, am I living a double life and I
don't even know it? I was a huge fan of BE, always dreamt of owning a Bebox,
but I'm happy with my new 2100 I just got of eBay, contact me off list and
maybe we can drum up some interest for a Texas NUG.

Anyone out there interested in a Texas NUG, please contact me off-list,
on-list, or drop by Borders in Huebner Oaks, I'm there all the time. Also,
if you live in San Antonio, let me know if you belong to any other user
groups in town.

-Jack Burks
www.dumbstart.com