[NTLK] Mail V Problem Fixed and Question

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 13:47:02 PST

Well, I did some cleaning, got my in box down to 158 messages and deleted the 1,100 or so in my sent items plus emptied my trash and junk mail ... And boom Mail V seems to work fine.

Well, sorta fine. So with around 150 emails in my in box it would be nice to have them cached locally on my Newton. I know I can do it by looking at each online and then once they are "read" they are cached but is there any way to have the messages marked read and thereby cached without opening them all locally one by one?

--
As Always,
David