[NTLK] can't delete bad pkg

From: TerryFischer_at_BoiseBuilding.com
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 09:49:39 PST

I have a MP2100, with many Newtonbooks on a 32 meg card. This morning, I went to delete a book pkg and my Newton froze. I hit the reset button, internal pkgs loaded, then pkgs on the 32 meg card started to load, then it hung.. right where the book was i wanted to delete. I restarted with extensions off in order to delete the offending pkg. (This pkg does not appear in list view, but there is a blank line instead) it does appear in icon view, with a big X over it like all the other non-activated pkgs. on that card. When I try to delete it by scrubbing out, i get the usual dialog 'do you want to delete...' and i say yes of course. then Nothing happens. When I select the pkg icon, and then select Delete from the routing menu.. i get a (-10011) error. Is there another way I can delete this pkg and get my Newt back?

Thanks,
-fish

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html