[NTLK] QWERTY Italian keyboard mapping & Euro symbol.

From: francoventimiglia_at_iol.it
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 06:40:46 PST

QWERTY Italian keyboard mapping & Euro symbol.

Dear friends,

Dear Paul Guyot
Dear Steve Weyer

How to localize keyboard on my Newton MP2100 OS 2.1?
I have US Newt with external keyboard and I need to remap keyboard in order to
assign Italian keys.

I downloaded somewhere an old free extension by "Travel Concept Solutions" which
allows to enable Italian keyboard, but it has the old Mac-like QZERTY keys and I
need the new Mac (PC-like) QWERTY keys.

Is it possible to create a QWERTY Italian keyboard?

Thanx

Frankie

P.S. Where can I find a font with EURO (€) symbol for Newton?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html