[NTLK] Wow, that NewtScape …

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 15:23:03 PST

Wow, that NewtScape is some pretty crazy stuff. Obviously useful in downloading packages. I will have to play a bit to determine what I think of it for other uses.

This has been a red letter day for my Newton, got my Landware software, started e-mailing, trying out a web browser, man, talk about a product with depth.

Soon as I can get payment out I will have a wireless card again, hard to believe I sold mine a year or so ago.

Oh, I have a problem-at some point today my clock started doing 24 hour. Changing the option to 12 hour has no affect. I am using 2100.

--
As Always,
David