Re: [NTLK] Something interesting in th.

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 03:35:15 PST

On 11-feb-04, at 11:22, Woo Lee wrote:
> I have over a thousand pkgs. in my Newt., showing the stuff is easier
> than
> posting it on this list. Also I have lots of struff on my hard drive
> that
> I show at meetings, the list would strip any and all pkgs. that I send
> and
> being on dial-up could takes years to upload to unna.

So there is a lot of stuff you have that isn't on Unna Woo?
If that's the case can't you copy to somebody on the next meeting that
has a broadband connection.
I would love to choose the alternative and travel to the other side of
the world but the thought of the jet-lag is holding me back...

;-)

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html