[NTLK] dumbstart.com has a new game

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 16:44:22 PST

Hello All,
I just posted Hopper for the Newton on my website, www.dumbstart.com
<http://www.dumbstart.com/> . I also posted the full source and NTK files
in zip format. It has random backgrounds, hi-score keeping, and different
modes of play. At this point the game is completely random, but I'm
programming levels to make it more of a puzzle type game and less of a
hi-scoring game. I'm finishing up a totally new game (just adding the
levels into the package and some last minute testing) following in the mold
of Rush Hour (puzzle game, no scoring involved). Keep checking back for
more simple games and programs for your Newton, next week I should have my
"Hello World" Newtonscript tutorial up again too.

Jack Burks

www.dumbstart.com

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html