Re: [NTLK] Dietlog, looking for Diabetic module

From: Terence Griffin (terence.griffin_at_nist.gov)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 13:23:52 PST

  Do you mean DietLog for PalmOS, by HealthETech?

  They had a program called GlocoLog in beta testing years ago, but
  they pulled it. It was pretty bad. It may have interfaced with
  DietLog. They are sticking with GlucoPilot, but just barely. There
  is no PalmOS 5.x version and it hasn't been updated in ages. The last
  update added color support and that's all. They didn't even fix some
  minor bugs.

  I'd recomend DiabetesPilot (www.diabetespilot.com) instead. In many
  areas it outshines GlucoPilot, but there are a couple of things that
  come up short. The good news is that it is still actively supported
  and developed. So things will get fixed/enhanced.

  - Tere (terence.griffin_at_nist.gov)

<<<I am looking for the Diabetic module for Dietlog (a relative of mine just
found out they are diabetic and I thought this might help). I have Dietlog,
but I am lacking the Diabetic module. Any help in finding it is
apprecated.>>>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html