Re: [NTLK] Need a new backlight

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 08:11:37 PST

[snip]
Calvin Grier wrote:
I'm afraid there's no good way to take pictures of an EL backlight in
action. It really must be compared to an original unit side by side in a
live comparison to do it justice.

If you want to try it out, I'd be willing to sell you a white backlight and
if you don't like it, you can send it back (within 30 days) as long as it is
still in good condition.
--Calvin
[/snip]

1. Take the picture with all ambient lights off, and Newton backlights on.

2. I'll take you up on that offer. Are you in the 'States, or across the
pond? Approximately how much would shipping be to Texas (ZIP 78213)?

You can respond off list if you want.

-Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html