Re: [NTLK] Newton keyboard. How to assign keys?

From: Manuel Probsthain (manu_at_xonxion.net)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 05:56:57 PST

Robert Benschop wrote:

> I'm not really sure that I understand what you're looking for, you
> want accents on the keyboard?
>
>If this is the case, they're already there, but hidden under keyboard
>combinations.
>Try option with 'e', 'i', 'u', 'o', 'c' and tilde and you'll see what I
>mean...

Try looking in the eMate 'Getting Started' guide, its on UNNA at
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/documentation/eMate/eMateGettingStarted.pdf
In there look at page 42: '...and for more information about typing
combination keys on the keyboard,
see "Using the Keyboard and eMate Pen" on page 42, "Learning the Basics."'.
There are the key combinations for typing accents in various languages.

Cheers,
Manu

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html