Re: [NTLK] OT: Analog to Digital Audio software

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 04:18:53 PST

Patrick, Griffin Technology make some software especially for recording
vinyl. It's called final vinyl, the best thing about this software is
that it can detects pauses in the music and automatically create a new
track.

I am not sure if it only works with their iMic product, but worth a try
for future recordings.
http://www.griffintechnology.com/software/

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki