Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 03:51:50 PST

My wife still uses hers every day, but it's getting harder and harder
to load the new OS on it because of extremely limited hard drive space
(3 gb). I researched possible upgrades for her. Other than upgrading
memory (easily done) and the hard drive (which, I understand, is a
pretty difficult task), the original iBook can't be upgraded as far as
I know.

Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html