Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 02:21:29 PST

Hey Rick nice technology,

Shame about the package, the Apple Powerbooks seem good value now, and
are much thinner and better looking, but everyone's opinion would be
different regarding aesthetics.

Maybe it's the future of mobile computing, being able to upgrade parts.
I doubt Apple will adopt this soon though, they need customers buying
new machines, not upgrading them.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130