Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Dave Bonhoff (gtidave_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 22:48:32 PST

I have overclocked a grey iBook SE from 333 to 400 MHz. It was an ugly
job getting the motherboard removed, but since I was already there
replacing the HD, it was worth the additional effort. I certainly
wouldn't do it just for the slight speed increase.

The machine has been rock solid stable running X.2.8, but YMMV...
Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html