Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Norman Palardy (palardyn_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 12:55:50 PST

On Feb 8, 2004, at 1:45 PM, Anil wrote:

> Interesting Norman,
>
> When did Halo actually become available to the public?

Halo became available many moons later, and much later than we'd been
told on he Mac.
It was supposed to be released for the Mac as Bungie's next game.
But, Bungie got bought by MS in between which delayed things.

> What was the version of Halo you played running on? (A Cray ; )

They had all the CPU's in the base of the stands hidden away so I don't
know what they were using.
Probably a few dual or Quad CPU Genesis boxes. Those were fun machines.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html