Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #84

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 11:56:50 PST

Robert,

Yah I think pretty much everyone (except for a few people) were pretty
luke warm about the idea of an emulator on the newton:). Truth is, I
wasn't sure I could do it myself, or that it would work at all on the
system.

The MacOS rom is just a homebrew rom that shows a picture of bomerman
stuck inside the mac OS :). It's very simple, and was one of the 1st
roms I got running.

Yah DK3 is pretty tough on screen, but I've shot him out of my
greenhouse a few times so far ^_^.

FYI everyone, I've just fixed the diagonal keys on the screenpad, so
Tennis should be a lot more fun! (I just beat the CPU twice:)

-Eagan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html