Re: [NTLK] eMate questions

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 06:30:36 PST

What sort of surprises me is that apparently no one offered an upgrade to
install a second PCMCIA card reader. I mean, a phone card, modem card, GPS,
there are reasons to want to have a second card slot installed.

I wish I were not (LITERALLY) left handed and uncoordinate and that I had done
better at soldering in high school. Hardware hacks look really cool. But there
is no way in he11 I am bringing hot iron near anything that says newton.