Re: [NTLK] Newtourage Problems

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 05:38:50 PST

on 2/7/04 11:56 PM, Dave Bellamy at dave_bellamy_at_mac.com wrote:

> Just downloaded Newtourage to try it as an alternative to nSync.
> Unfortunately I have hit a little snag right from the start. Once I try and
> connect to the Newt, the application comes up with an error message: "MSE
> Engine failure". Has anyone else encountered such a problem or am I doing
> something really dumb.
>
> I am connecting through a Keyspan serial adapter by the way if that helps.

Which version of Entourage are you using? The only time I had this problem
was when I tried using it with Entourage SE in OS 9. It doesn't work with
that version of Entourage.

Also, check to be sure that another app opens when you start the sync.
Something else should open, I believe. If it's not, then somehow something's
not working!

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland