Re: [NTLK] Newtourage Problems

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 00:51:17 PST

Yes, I experienced the same. I wrote DelCann about it, who explains
it is a Panther issue, and sent meversion 0.7.3.
However, Newtourage is a Classic application, and I have Keyspan
Classic problems, see my post '[NTLK] Classic serial woes - was:
Keyspan serial adpter', thus no date syncing yet......
Berthe

--
Berthe
Denmark, MP2100