Re: [NTLK] eMate questions

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 13:38:49 PST

On 7-feb-04, at 19:51, Eric Engle wrote:
> I know the emate memory can be upgraded.... does anyone still do this?

You can order the upgrade from David Humphreys (PCBman)

> The emate 300 clearly has space for a second PCMCI slot allocated in
> the
> design! Does anyone know whether this was actually implemented?

It's for type II cards that were never developed :-(

> The emate runs a slightly different OS from 2.1.

Actually 2.2, check out Stephanie Mak's website, she has the lowdown...

> Does the emate 300 have an internal microphone? I have no "sound
> recording"
> stationary, but there is a pref indicator for recording level.

No

> Where would an external mic plug in? I indicated in prefs "line in"...
> does the
> emate require an audiodongle for line in?

Yes, though I must admit i never tried if it worked, shame on me!
Now where is my @#$%%^&* audio dongle...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html