Re: [NTLK] TV Guide and/or Remote Control

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 09:05:20 PST

Nathan Turnage wrote:

> Victor Rehorst wrote:
>
>>If I did it again it would probably be as a NewtApp that grabbed a saved XML
>>file from a server and parsed it using NTox.
>

> So what's up. You don't have anything else going on right now do you? ;op

Let's see...

-I just bought a house yesterday, does that count?
-Moving into the house on April 28th
-I'm getting married on June 18th
-I'm transitioning into a new position at work and training new people
-Working on the UNNA database
-Still selling UNNA CDs
-...

> Just beginning to learn XML myself. This might be a reality, but later
> rather than sooner.

If someone wants to write a Newton app to parse the XML and display listings
nicely, contact me off-list. I can handle the server part that will let
people customize what data they get.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html