Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 08:39:08 PST

Thanks Oliver,

Perhaps I should send you my posts first so you can turn them into
English ; )

Just like my first Mac, my first Newton didn't require a manual to get
started. Every time a human interacts with a computer, the interface is
the vehicle that is used, regardless of Paradigms software technology
etc. Apple get that most important bit so right, it is what makes Apple
head and shoulders above everyone else.

Not just in the field of computers but also other areas where humans
have to interact with computer/electronic devices, the iPod is a
perfect example of this. Sony arguably a giant in the field of personal
audio technology haven't come up with an interface that is as good let
alone better than the iPods, and well as for Dell, does any more need
to be said.

Believe or not, agree or not, the Macintosh “Philosophy” of human first
computer second pervades every Apple product we have seen since the
very first Macintosh, the previous Apple products were products that
still required a lot of technical knowledge. “Plug and Play” not “Plug
and Pray” is what Macintosh has given us.

Within 5 minutes of me firing up Garage Band, I had made my first piece
of music, that is the “Macintosh difference”.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html