Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 14:48:19 PST

Reminds me of an ethics class at Michigan State University (Go State Win)
((shameless plug)), and the entire semester was in the definition of good
and bad. Needless to say that after the 12 weeks of constant capitulation of
terms and differing ideas, there was no definition that was accepted by the
class, nearly 300 of us. Our professor used the last class normally reserved
for the dreaded final exam as a period of reflection about the task and shed
some interesting light. Good and bad are simply relevant to everyone's
interpretation and can't really be defined. This is of course a very
truncated description of what went on...

In the end, Ed make your circle big enough to fit me!

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!